Re: [APD] dropchecker setup

On 29/03/2012 19:12, rader at hep_wisc.edu wrote:

  >  I don't think most folks would consider 20-47ppm -- a range of 135% --
  >  accurate and rather "highly inaccurate"

...but highly inaccurate is a lot better than nothing?
:)

I guess it depends on how your eye sees the colour Green too?

But ideally you could simply place a pH meter in the solution and read the value of the liquid. Then apply the formula.

I'm surprised no one has made a meter that uses this method to simply supply a CO2 digital read out. Wouldn't be that difficult with a PIC chip.

--
Stuart Halliday
http://mytriops.com/