[APD] re light fixture

Hi Erik!

well IMHO Coralite fixed the problem with the bad ballasts.  I had the
same experience with past failures but found that the more recent models have
better ballasts and  j am currently running 6 strips all for over 18  months
now with no problems.

 i dont have any with fans as i find unless in a canopy its just more
power usage. Besides the cats hate them.

I am running 2WPG or about that on each tank and strips are 65's 96's  and
130"s (2x65's on strip), so a good variety to evaluate.

i think the old ballasts came from and were manufactured by a  company
outside of the US.  GEE imagine that.

but I cant wait to hear about the LED's and their ratings as to life of
unit and plant growth.

rich green
milton ma