-----Original Message-----
From: aquatic-plants-bounces at actwin_com
[mailto:aquatic-plants-bounces at actwin_com] On Behalf Of RMGTBTS at aol_com
Sent: Saturday, December 31, 2011 12:05 PM
To: aquatic-plants at actwin_com
Subject: Re: [APD] New CO2 system

Ok, if we are in the "i wonder if" mode

yes i can see if you didn't open the unit in the proper sequence you could
get irregularities.

but my failure happened after the unit had been running for several WEEKS!
and running at the middle range of one to two bubbles per second.

then it went crazy and the flow was as if the needle valve was never
partially closed.

Could it be that as the tank got lower the pressure varience caused the
valve to no longer do its job correctly??????

This never happened withing days of a cylinder change but rather several
weeks.

any engineers out there with an explanation??????

rich green
milton ma