Re: [APD] neglected tank

On 12/1/2011 10:42 AM, RMGTBTS at aol_com wrote:
They took the water down to almost the top of  their
dorsal fin, dumpen in some de-clorinator and filled the tank back up with  tap
water.  Since the fish were worth about $400 i guess that they were not
too concerned.

I put one of those little stick-on thermometers on my kitchen faucet and get the water temperature the same as the tank, then I drain the tank down to within about 2 or 3 inches of the bottom and fill it back up with a Python. The fish seem to love it. Everything gets bubbles on it for a day or so, but that goes away quickly.

--
Jerry Baker