Re: [APD] sand

I wrote an article for a local newsletter on how to do this, it is available on Aquarticles.com. The substrate I got from this is now more than a decade and going strong. When the gravel looks too dark, I siphon the top most layer and put it out in the sun for a few days. Then I sprinkle it back on. This brightens up the tank.

Cheers
Raj