Re: [APD] Plantless Aquascapes

Re: bristlenose - agreed. Lots of folks migrate fish between tanks though,
no?

But this does not negate a wonderful hardscape, does it?  With
algaecide/excel/capping the substrate/scrubbing the hardscape and with
regular plantless maintenance, how is the maturity of the tank relevant?

Isn't this the appeal of a non-planted, light-for-fish-only tank?

(Original message got lost on the internets.)