Re: [APD] Algae Horror

Harry wrote:

An interesting observation as I finish cleaning up my tank -I don't see any pesky trumpet snails.

I know my eyes are bad, but I have pretty good glasses. I have yet to find any living trumpet snails since this recent water change. Could the water have killed them off? This whole year I have been picking them off the side of the tank as they mature, but I can't believe I finally got them all.

I'll have to give it some time and see if they come back.

Harry, try this...flip your lights back on tonight before you go to bed. Let the tank sit dark for at least 30 min - 1hr prior. If they're in there, you'll see them then.

Jamie <'\\\><

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are the property of The GEL Group, Inc. and its affiliates. All rights, including without limitation copyright, are reserved. The proprietary information contained in this e-mail message, and any files transmitted with it, is intended for the use of the recipient(s) named above. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this e-mail in error and that any review, distribution or copying of this e-mail or any files transmitted with it is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original message and any files transmitted. The unauthorized use of this e-mail or any files transmitted with it is prohibited and disclaimed by The GEL Group, Inc. and its affiliates.