[APD] Algae Horror

Been gone for over a month on a business trip.

I returned home to one of my biggest nightmares. Family let me down on the water changes. Algae had attacked the entire tank and killed off my prized plant, the Madagascar Lace (same one I've been yakking about on this list). I removed the dead leaves and other handfuls of algae and performed a water change. Contemplating shutting down the tank and shooting myself.

Today, my youngest son informed me that he spotted a new leaf peeking out of the gravel. I just looked and I see four new leaves popping out.
Man, is this a tough plant or what?

Life is worth living again. :-)

--
Harry Martin