Re: [APD] CO2 and Algae

Phosphorus and nitrogen have different function for
plants. Nitrogen is consequently converted to a kind of
sugar, but phosphorus is used as Adenosine TriPhosphate.

I don't know actually in the aquarium for aquatic plant
about which is more important. But, phosphorus is
generally important for DNA and RNA.

One important point may be phosphorus in water for algae.
So, CO2 bubbling may be effective in many cases.