Re: [APD] Organic Eggs, etc.

I believe Bill wrote this email section below:

I guess if people want to spend substantially more money on products that have no proven significant additional nutritional value, that's up to them if they can afford it, as long as they don't try to take away my freedom to make rational ecnomic decisions.

I've always thought Organic food was better for the environment and perhaps better for me to eat.

Veggies seem to be grown for longer, no doubt so they'll get to a decent size.

Organic farming of animals is certainly better for the animal in question don't you think?

--
Stuart Halliday
http://mytriops.com/