Re: [APD] The non-aquatic plant issue (Nick Andrews)

I believe B. T. Forsythe wrote this email section below:

A troubling thing about all of this is that the only organization with any clout of which I'm aware that purports to defend the rights of these animals, aquatic or avian, is PETA, and they are the flip side of the coin, answering ignorant nonchalance with ignorant advocacy.

No, not the only one. The RSPCA, the RSPB and the SSPCA all have the power to prosecute people and no doubt there are a lot more organisations in the world.

P.S. My green cheeked conure (who I intend to outlive) pestered me throughout this message. Anyone know how I can make my laptop look less attractive to him?

hehe.

--
Stuart Halliday
http://mytriops.com/