Re: [APD] The non-aquatic plant issue (Nick Andrews)

Just so. Throughout my teens, I devoured every aquarium book in the library,
couldn't keep a fish alive (apart from a Jack Dempsey that wouldn't die).
Once I got internet access and found the rec.aquaria.* FAQ, it's been smooth
sailing. How ironic is it that knowledge of the nitrogen cycle is most of
what you need to know to keep alive anything in the pet store?