[APD] Chloride test kit (Stuart Halliday)

Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 20:30:18 +0100
From: Stuart Halliday <stuart at mytriops_com>
Subject: [APD] Chloride test kit
To: aquatic plants digest <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>

I believe Robert T. Ricketts wrote this email section below:
 Unfortunately there is no available test kit for us to detect
 > chloride ion in freshwater.
Is this a Chloride test kit the hobby could use?

http://www.sensafe.com/itseurope/481027.php

	This test is for Chloride not Chlorine

I'm seriously thinking about buying an electronic test kit.
I'm fed up comparing colours to a chart. :-)

How does the eXact? Micro 7+ device sound to anyone?

	This instrument tests for Chlorine not Chloride

http://www.sensafe.com/micro7+/

Seems to test for a lot of things!
http://www.sensafe.com/micro7+/reagents.php

Any thoughts?

Charles Harrison

_

--
Change as much water as often as you can!