Re: [APD] Check out NO HR 669

Thanks Scotty

I think their actions/intentions and their public stance on their
webpage are not in sync.  The wise choice is to be wary of those that
speak smoothly.  The undertone is certainly there.  I highly doubt
that they would spare the aquarium trade if given the choice.

PETA is certainly a well funded and savvy group.  Their ads are slick
and they have big names on their large and expensive billboards.  What
is the pet trade doing to preserve itself?  The hobbyists have spoken,
but I am curious about the pros (vendors, trade publications and
whatnot).

-jason