[APD] APD list help required

I'm forwarding an email from Richard Sexton:

Hey Stuart,
The APD list isn't working for me. I subscribe by mail, nothing happens. The
links to the website are broken.

Last time I knew Cynthia Powers was running it but I don't seem to be able to
find any trace of her. It's like it's all automated now, which is great
when it works but...

I've been getting a lot of "can't get mail to you" messages from the listserv.
(How do I get those if it cant get mail to me?!?) and I've had to resubscribe
a couple of times recently but that no longer seems to work.

Can you post this to the list for me please in hopes somebody will hear
my cry for help?  :-)

Thanks.
richard at aquaria_net

--