Re: [APD] Rhododendron branches

Mary Sweeney posted on Jan 13, 2009 "Has anyone ever used rhododendron branches in aquaria?"

I just found a member of my local plant club here in NJ that uses Rhododendron in her tanks. I am waiting for further information from her about how long she has had it in there, but I suspect it has been a while. She says not to use softwoods like pine and fir or anything you can dent with a fingernail. She really likes the look of Rhododendron in her tanks.

Jerry Smith
Bloomingdale, NJ