>>Is this a soft or hard wood do you know?

>>I read somewhere that soft woods excrete oil and so are to be avoided.

>>--
>>Stuart Halliday
http://mytriops.com/
200 Million years in the making...

It's quite dense, actually. I guess I'll put some in a bucket and see what
brews.
I have a mental picture of upright rhodo branches with Christmas Moss, et
al, as the "leaves" at the top. If the branches are safe, they would be
interesting supports for moss trees. They're gnarled and twisty, and they
don't have much in the way of bark.

Thanks,
Mary