Re: [APD] Bow Wow

As Robert said, the removal of part of a dog's tail
does it no harm and has no lasting inpact on it.

I can still picture the stump of a tail on my Dobberman wagging when she was
happy.  I'm sure she didn't realize that she was missing something.

Cutting out the sex organs of an animal does change the animal, though, by
eliminating the production of sex hormones.  After that mutiliation, the dog
is no longer what nature intended and its DNA intended it to be.

Bill