Re: [APD] bow wow

>>but I don't think it's
unreasonable - if you're going to make an assumption - to assume that
it's not positive.<<

Well I don't buy that. They are under anethesia, they don't feel anything.
Its no more invasive than getting your ears pierced. You may not agree with
the practice but you can not justify it having any adverse affect on the
animal. Any surgical proceedure would be tramatic to them under that
premise! I thought about cropping my dogs ears and tail, but I love his
floppy ears and long tail!

Robert Paul Hudson
www.aquabotanic.com