[APD] Trace elements required by Plants

Anyone know the list of trace chemicals required by plants?
Most people seem to agree there are eight.

I came across a list of trace elements by Dr. Tim Hovanec and he lists:
Cobalt, copper, iodine, iron, manganese, molybdenum, selenium, and zinc.

Other trace elements lists I've came across say:
Boron, chlorine, copper, iron, manganese, molybdenum, nickel, zinc.

Boron, chlorine, cobalt, chromium, copper, fluorine, iodine, iron,
manganese, molybdenum, nickel, silicon, selenium, zinc

Seachem sells a trace bottle with:
Boron, cobalt, copper, manganese, molybdenum, nickel, rubidium, vanadium, zinc.

Who's right? :-)

ref:
http://web.archive.org/web/20070227223828/www.marineland.com/science/articles/7traceelem.asp

--