[APD] Cycling

What's wrong with the old non-chemical cycling method? Wouldn't it save a lot of money if most of the cycling products don't do much good anyways?

I do the one or two fish after having the tank set up for a few days at least, preferably with a few plants in it. Then only a couple fish at most per week, ussually per month, till I am at the stocking level I want. If I am wanting to be extra sure it it is cycled I will add as much gravel as I can from a tank that has been set up for a long time..

Lief Youngs

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. -- Steve Prefontaine