[APD] Worms

I recently moved several states away, and so of course had to tear down my tank. I ended up dumping a lot of my plants in a big tub and sticking it outside in hopes of keeping them alive long enough for me to get settled and rebuilt (it seems to have mostly worked).

Naturally, I picked up some local fauna in the process, so now I'm looking for an ID. The most interesting to me are the worms which are enjoying their time in my silt. They look very much like normal reddish earthworms, but they're longer and very skinny. Occasionally, They like to stick their heads out of the dirt and wave them around for a while. I'm pretty sure they're harmless, but any clue what species they are?