Re: [APD] Potassium Chlorate

A wonderful oxidiser...compared to the lame KNO2

Sulpher, charcoal and KCLO3....yee haw

mix a 14yr old boy, a fireworks manual from 1935 and access to cheap and
plentiful chemicals combined with endless zeal with a complete lack of fear
( and run on sentences....)..

My eyebrows eventually grew back....

Bill Lynn