Re: [APD] color of water in white bucket

I believe Jerry Baker wrote this email section below:
> Diana Berberich wrote:
>> If there is algea it would have the colour of that free floating algea!?
>
> There will be less algae if you're using CO2?

Surely more. Algae is a plant and plants need CO2 to grow. We're not told if
the bucket contains other plants. ;-)

Also the colour of the light entering the bucket will determine the
reflected light from the water. The exact shade of the white will also shift
the colour balance...
So the time of day and the Weather may matter too. ;-)

--
Stuart Halliday
http://mytriops.com/