Re: [APD] Heater

I'm not following the suggestion to set one a few degrees off of the other.
Seems like making one of them do the bulk of the work (since their lifespan
seems to be related to the number of times they turn on/off) seems like it
would just serve to burn one out quicker while the other is relatively
unused.  I've always just put them at the same temp, at different areas of
the tank, hopefully reducing the temperature differential.