Re: [APD] Damn snails

Tim wrote:
> I understand keeping them in check with snail-eaters, but elimination seems excessive to me.

Some people REALLY don't like them. I once was setting up a small tank
and asked an acquaintance for a few pounds of "seasoned" gravel to use.
After a couple years, when I tore down the tank, he wanted the gravel
back. When he saw snails in it he almost fell over like I had given him
a bucket full of anthrax. "I didn't know it was going to have SNAILS in
it!" he told me.

I dunno.

--
Jerry Baker