Re: [APD] Activated Carbon and the Dangers of email

I can't agree with Stuart any more fully. He has stated what I didn't want
to take the time to post, especially about the point that I didn't see any
shooting either. I did see a smiley in there though.

I also laughed about the two posts asking to have us delete the unwanted
part of a post and also to change the subject line. This has come up so
often over the years, it is just not going to change. To search the
archives, don't search the subject line, search the body of the messages.

Next I am waiting for someone to say, "Look for it in the Archives, we were
just talking about that subject!!!!" History and APD posts repeat
themselves!!!

Jerry Smith
Bloomingdale, NJ