Re: [APD] Email Etiquette

I know Stuart Halliday wrote:
> Netiquette seems to be lost cause though ever since the Internet came out. :-)

Stuart,

It may also be that some folks never learned it to begin with.
I still have personal friends that are just learning how to generate
email or reply to email.

There are also those who start off and collect bad email habits from the
get go.

I try to send them polite and gentle hints before resorting to black
listing their replies or email addresses.

Here are a couple of helpful websites I have found:

http://www.emailreplies.com/
http://kb.iu.edu/data/aemp.html
...and countless others.

I'm on several email lists and probably the two biggest complaints I
continue to see are:

1. People who fail to *TRIM* the replies.
2. People who fail to *EDIT* the subject.

Aquatic plants content:
I will be cleaning out my 60 gallon tank today. The snails and algae are
starting to get the upper hand.

--
Harry Martin
Casper, WY