Re: [APD] Phosphorous and Slamming

Dan,

There has always been a difference of opinion over the effect of charcoal
filtration on the planted tank.  I don't use it myself, but others do, with
success.

A disagreement is not a slam per se.  If anything, it shows that someone has
read a post, thought about it, and offered his or her opinion.  That is a
good thing, and we all learn from it.

Of course the disagreement should not become personal or insulting.

Frankly, I didn't see any sign of a slam in the several responses to your
post.  Maybe I missed it; some of us just skip over that stuff.

Try another post, OK?

Bill