It's called a discussion.  If we just took everyone's word as gospel, it
wouldn't make for a very interesting mailing list, would it?  Why are we
subscribed to a list, if not to discuss / argue the subject?  Presenting
a differing viewpoint does not correspond to calling anyone a newbie or
an idiot.  There are a lot of folks on this list (or were at one time)
with quite a few years of experience and lots to share; conversely, time
in and of itself means little.

The link I posted was to Tom Barr's site, who routinely creates green
water intentionally, and this is not tied to phosphates in the
experimentation he's done.  I posted this link in the interest of
generating discussion.

BTW, I was incorrect in saying something about carbon sucking up
phosphate, temporary lapse (getting old), thinking micronutrients.