[APD] Plants "closing"

I have a few plants in a tank i setup quite recently. A few days ago I
increased the lighting from one 40W fluorescent tube to two, as well as
starting up the Co2 injection. Tonight i noticed that my dwarf Hygrophila,
as well as what i THINK may be ludwigia and another bushy stemmy plant, all
have closed up after i turned off the lights (the lights in the room were on
for a little while now and again)

Im just wondering if anybody knows why this is? i dont think i have seen it
before, its almost the same as how a flower closes up at night, the leaves
kinda close together at the top of the plants.