[APD] looking for plant

After a long break from the hobby, I am back at it again. Years ago, I had large anubias barteri and anubias coffeeafolia that I originally obtained from George Booth. If anyone has a healthy stock of either growing and would be willing to sell some, please contact me off list. All that I have been able to find has small leaves. I am looking for plants with leaves that are 1.5 to 2.0 inches across. I would be most interested if anyone has some that I may have traded with 5 or more years ago.

Eric Deese
Columbus, Ohio  USA