Re: [APD] Green Water

One thing that worked well for me in a new tank was a diatomaceous filter.
It filters out on micron level and after 2-3 one hour runs the problem was
gone. Not to mention the water is crystal clear when you run it. I used
Vortex brand of diatom filter. And no - you cannot put the diatomaceous
earth into regular filter of any kind - it is too fine and will ruin
everything.

Hope it helps.