Re: [APD] plant trade, sale or give-aways

Yep, pretty much whatever water you've got, there are plants that will
thrive in it.  Just a matter of finding the right ones. Congratulations!

BTW, I keep many Cryptocorynes and Hygrophila spp in Tanganyikan water
(similar to your well water) without CO2 with good success.