[APD] Casco AquaFX LED lighting system at the GLEE Show

I believe Jerry Baker wrote this email section below:
> The LEDs in my flashlight are not cool by any stretch of the
> imagination. The entire light becomes uncomfortably hot after a few
> minutes, and we're only talking about 5W. As far as I know, LEDs still
> have not come anywhere close to MH for efficiency.
That won't stop companies from trying to sell it to us... :-)

See this new overhead light product just out:

http://www.practicalfishkeeping.co.uk/pfk/pages/item.php?news=1812

You can dial up virtually any colour.

Though I suspect it's really only meant for appearances, not actually
growing your plants despite what the makers claim.

--
Stuart Halliday
http://mytriops.com/