Re: [APD] Plants that turtles won't eat

Hi,

As you probably know, those turtles are omnivorous and like a bit of fish
when they can get it.  I fed mine live minnows and salamander larvae and
they gorged on them.  Since they can grow to 12 inches I'd think your
goldfish would be at some risk now or down the road.

Red sliders are only semiaquatic.  They need dry places.  I kept mine in a
terrarium that was mainly dry land, and they spent most of their time on it
rather than in the water.

I'd think that the combination of omnivorous turtles and goldfish would make
it hard to raise any aquatic plants.

Good luck.

Bill