Re: [APD] Tadpoles as algae control

>During the spring and summer months, I like to visit the vernal pools
>near my house (really, nothing more than large puddles where the land
>has been cleared but houses have not yet been built) and collect
>tadpoles. Within a few weeks they're grown and I release them again, so
>they make enjoyable temporary pets.

Uhm yeah. I've had a couple of "freshwater reef" tanks and the photos
of all the flying buzzy bitey things to show for it. When I got to
"water scorpions"
the thrill of mystery bugs showing up dwindled somewhat.

I'm supposed to trust rare crypts to the local tadpoles? Anybody got a few
dozen dendrobites 'poles?