Re: [APD] Otos and salt tolerance

I think the otos would end up being harassed by the koi, even if they
weren't eaten.  If the water doesn't stay warm, then the standard algae  eater (G.
aymonieri, I think it is), might have a better chance.  They eat  algae  when
they are young and even though, when large, they  bother slow moving fish by
trying to suck their slime coats, the koi could  probably outrun them.  In warm
water, some good sized plecos  would probably do well.
Carol   < ' )))><

favorites at AOL Food.