Re: [APD] Dosing CaSo4

 >What is the danger of adding too much SO4 to a tank ? Philippe

CaSO4 is 29% Ca, so for every 20 ppm of Ca added, you're adding 48 ppm
of SO4. 20 ppm Ca is a decent level and will give about 2.8 dH Ca. The
SO4 levels in my tanks get much higher (150-200 ppm, maybe higher) from
the MgSO4 and K2SO4 I use. Never have had any issues with it.

Jamie <"///><

The information contained in this message is confidential and is intended
only for the use of the individual or firm of record.  If you are not the intended
recipient and have received this message in error, you are asked not to copy
or distribute any of the pages that follow.  Please notify the sender immediately
by telephone or email if you have received this communication in error and destroy
the contents that do not pertain to your business with The GEL Group, INC.