Re: [APD] Help on copper sulphate solution

On Wed, 23 Apr 2008, Harry Martin wrote:

Shoot...I thought 7 bit ascii went extinct years ago, along with typwriters.
I upgraded to 8 bit ascii just so I could get greek symbols.

There is no such thing as "8-bit ASCII", just various encodings. But yes it's true, I'm even using a terminal-based e-mailer (alpine, from the University of Washington), and it's fully supportive of just about any character encoding these days. â

- Erik

--
Erik Olson
erik at thekrib dot com