Re: [APD] peat pots

Here's the messy tank I'm talking about: http://s302.photobucket.com/
albums/nn98/Wolfscion/?action=view&current=MessyTank.jpg

Peat pots couldn't make this tank any uglier, could they?  Actually,
I was just worried the peat pots might contain some substance other
than peat moss that might adversely affect the water.

Eventually, I'm going to line the back & sides with Vallesneria, and
gradually over time deepen the gravel bed and see what else I can
grow. I'm working on Java fern now and wouldn't mind adding Anubias
as money & availability allows. They don't really need gravel.

On the left I've got a plastic pot with dwarf hair grass growing in
it, so I'm not adverse to plastic pots, but someday I'd like all the
pots to go away. I figured peat pots would gradually go away on their
own, but man those things last awhile.

Takashi-Wolf Amano-Scion I ain't.

But I've always wanted to make a sunlight-driven plant tank work.