[APD] Jiffy Peat pots

Group,

Any reason I shouldn't use them? I have a 30-gallon ornamental
goldfish aquarium fed by sunlight in the sun room, Flourish Excel and
frequent (daily) partial water changes, plus iron & potassium
additions. I plant things in my smaller tank in Jiffy Peat Pots until
they're root-bound then move them to my goldfish tank. The fish don't
mess with them too much once they're well-rooted and can't be dug up
and tossed around.

I've had peat pots in the tank since January (four months now) with
no signs of decomposition or degradation. The pots are filled with
Flourite  gravel.

Thoughts?