[APD] Water World

An interesting topic as it involves PH, light, and water.

"Dive in: Dr. Gerald Pollack, professor of bioengineering, takes you
inside the world of his revolutionary water theory in this month’s UWTV
Insider and his new lecture on UWTV "Water, Energy and Life: Fresh Views
 From the Water's Edge," Airing at 5 p.m. PT April 26"

http://www.uwtv.org/

http://www.uwtv.org/newsletter/insider_0408.asp

"Dr. Gerald Pollack’s views on water have been called revolutionary. He
attests that, despite what Mr. Wizard may have taught you, there are
actually four phases of water: solid, liquid, vapor and gel."

I plan to watch this on my Ku Band satellite receiver.

--
Harry Martin
Casper, WY