Re: [APD] Poor growth of Alternantheras

Vahe

I really can't help you with your problem, but I would like to know the
concentration of the glutaraldehye (GA) you are using. Is it 2.5%, or
something else. You tell us you are using 15 ml per 60 gal ( 227.1 liters)
per day with another 15 ml mixed in with the micro's. Is the additional 15
ml also added to the tank daily, so that you are adding 30 ml glutaraldehyde
per day?

How long have you been dosing the GA? Is it a recent change? Could it be a
factor?

Jerry Smith
Bloomingdale, NJ