Re: [APD] week long blackout

Edson

Are you familiar with Photobucket? You can upload your pictures there and
then copy a link to them for us to look at. You need to join first, free.
The pictures you post there will be viewable by anyone that wants to see
them. They are there for the world to see, so keep that in mind when
uploading. You would click on direct link once you star an album. Copy the
link and paste it in your post. We can then copy your link to see a photo.

http://photobucket.com/

Here's an example of my 38 gallon Tanganyikan tank I replanted/rescaped last
Saturday:

Before:
http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w277/jerrytheplater/3%2015%2008%2038%20gal%20home%20redo/3-15-0838galhomeredobefore.jpg

After with some fish trapped in plastic containers to move the next day:
http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w277/jerrytheplater/3%2015%2008%2038%20gal%20home%20redo/3-15-0838galhomeredowaterin.jpg

Close up of some of the Limestone rocks I collected locally:
http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w277/jerrytheplater/3%2015%2008%2038%20gal%20home%20redo/3-15-0838galhomeredoafter8hrslim-1.jpg

Jerry Smith
Bloomingdale, NJ