[APD] BGA

Learning from fellow hobbyists is a great advantage to this list, so  here's
a situation for which I would appreciate some advice:

In a tank that became infested with blue green algae, were several nice
plants.  These plants are now in a separate tank which is bare.   As much of the
algae was physically removed from them as possible, but traces of  it remain.
Is there anything that can be done to rid the plants of the  algae safely so
they can be used again?  I know it's really bacterial in  nature, so would a
good dose of antibiotics do the trick?  Since there are  no fish involved, I
thought there might be something  that would kill  it off without harming the
plants.

Carol   < ' )))><