Re: [APD] New plant bulbs

These are aponogeton bulbs -- ordinarily aponogeton hybrids.  I had a truly
wonderful one that was a "dwarf" -- about 6 inches in height -- that grew
from a bulb that ended up getting killed when I moved.  The leaves sprouted
in a fan shape that was very elegant.    The other bulbs developed leaves
that were unremarkable but pleasant looking.  A friend who runs an aquarium
shop has one that looks like an A. ulvaceous but with shorter (about 18")
and narrower leaves.  It is quite lovely.

The real fun, for me, was seeing what sort of plant developed from the
bulbs.

--
Liz