Re: [APD] Fluoride

Well, in my response to the original post, I'd hoped that I would discourage
anti-fluoride extremists from starting an argument.  I almost succeeded.

FYI, the long Scientific American article just repeated minor problems that
have been long documented.  It did mention that the use of fluoride to make
baby formula "could" cause problems in brain development in the first six
months.  Or, it "could not" too, I assume.  The article did not break any
new ground.  They are going to lose a subscriber if they continue with
"filler" articles.

Bill