Re: [APD] Fluoride

On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 8:06 PM, Jerry Baker <jerry at bakerweb_biz> wrote:

> Moishe Wasserman wrote:
> > Fluoride Hexasilicate, the stuff Alcoa used to throw away before they
> > realized they could make money by poisoning people, is undebateably
> > toxic, and contains lots of lead and arsenic.
>
> Fluoride hexasilicate? Those are two anions. They can't form a compound.
> You need an cation and anion to form an ionic compound.

I'm one of the misinformed people, but I believe the reference supposed to
be to the silicofluoride anion, which would be SiF6.  The cheapest form is
probably sodium silicofluoride, Na2SiF6.  But, I reiterate, I'm one of the
misinformed people, not one of the informed experts, so I could be
completely out of my depth here.

--
Liz