Re: [APD] Tank options

>I've seen several other designs that look quite similar in my local
>stores, but thought I'd check here first to see whether there is a
>consensus here about the long-term ease of use of any of the others.
>
>Diane in Los Angeles

Well... the tank you have is meant for somebody who gets bored with it
after a year or two and that's that. That stuff is all pretty but
it's not exactly built to last. You really only have two choices as
I see it. 1) look around for a commercial product that catches your eye
and is well made or 2) build your own.

1) could be tough, 2) - I swear all serious aquarists are frustrated carpenters
and electricians and small projects like this really are pretty easy.

--

  X   AGAINST HTML MAIL    / http://new.killi.net
 / \  AND POSTINGS        / http://images.aquaria.net